worst cards in overpower

Started by breadmaster, August 17, 2010, 10:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadmaster

not THE worst card, as that's hard to determine, but some contenders

i'll start with the 'BB' cards from the original set.  thing's 'revoltin development' and punisher's 'vendetta'

+2 vs a character after a hit is a neat gimmick, but there's 2 major drawbacks

1: it's a opd
2: it only lasts the battle

if it lasted the game, it would be a usable card, but it comes in the same set as the prof x card that gives the TEAM +2 to all actions for the battle (and no pre-req of a hit)

can anyone convince me it's a decent card, or have loathsome cards of their own?

Bios

I think no card can beat Apocalypse's Techno-Virus. Turning power cards level 1 and 2 into Any-Power cards is pure genius! If this card is successful, the target character is doomed. Now you just need to attack with 20 power cards level 1 or only 10 power cards level 2 to get the target KO'd!

Hey, I just found a combo! What if you play Techno-Virus and a MB Special? What's the odds of someone trying this combo?  ;D

And what about BU specials? I think they are runner-ups. With that amazing special you are able to combine up to 4 power cards to make a single attack level 10. Did I mention that all power cards should be from the same power type?And if that wasn't enough, the opponent may block the attack as a whole or in parts!

P.S.: Now I realized that Catwoman's Strength Power grid rating is only 2!