misprint on 'sorceress slam'?

Started by breadmaster, April 12, 2010, 04:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadmaster

so i'm looking through my doubles, and i see a sorceress slam card.  it reads the same, 'acts as a level 6 strength attack' but has the fighting icon and colour.

is this a common misprint?

is there a list of misprints anywhere?

Bios

The fighting sorceress slam is a commom misprint. Here is a small list of misprints:

Wolverine Level 6 Fighting Power Card Promo, the Scarlet Witch Error Card, the 2nd version of Longshot Roll With The Punches, the Age of Apocalypse and Infestation Incident Event Card Promos, the Hillshire Farm reprinted cards with new 1996 Copyright dates on back ( 4 PowerSurge Heroes & 1 Universe Card ), the Azrael Hero card without the Trademark/Copyright text line, The Hellfire Club Tessa Special miscoded with AA instead of JA & Sebastian Shaw Special without tiny TM after SHAW, and The Shi'ar Lillandra Special with misplaced apostrophe ("against The Sh'iar")  [ 14 Prototypes/Errors ]

{Oddities not included: PowerSurge "Silver" Specials like Mr. Sinister Power Scheme, Namor Atlantis Attacks, Super Skrull Immitation; IQ "Pink" Specials like Beast Brilliant Deduction, Henry Pym Yellowjacket, Kingpin Crime Magnate, Magneto Magnetic Devastation, Spider-Man Science Whiz; Classic "Pink" cards like Superpatriot, Psycho-Man Fear, Thunderbolts Techno & "Yellow" cards like Bullseye Precision Shot, Black Panther Jungle Savvy, Kazar Jungle Savvy, ROM/Turbo Double Shot; Image starter deck "Moire-less" Grifter Bull's-Eye Shot, Zealot Warrior Soul; Correctly cut Spawn Finite Power}