MF specials from under a battlesite

Started by steve2275, October 03, 2011, 05:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameplan.exe

Seems like you'd just choose the character who is using the Special, and then choose their target.

So, with the Shadow King & Spawn, choose who is using the Special (granting the buff), and then choose the target (who will gain the ability to play Specials).

With White Queen, choose who is using the Special (and gaining the ability), and then choose the target teammate whose abilities the Card-Playing-Character is gaining.
"i was thinking again about the balance/realism issue... and despite the grids, i DO really like this game"
- breadmaster

"Even comics arent' as much fun as OverPower."
- thetrooper27

AO user

Can Queen's MF be played on teammate in reserve or frontline only?  If beyonder is teammate does she get his current grid?

chuu

she can play power cards playable by Beyonder...so as his team mates die off White Queen's grid will get worse..lol..

AO user

What about prof x in reserve?  Btw you going to oct. Toronto tourney?

chuu

You can't "target" prof in reserve since only cards that target the reserve in their text can target the reserve character.  Yes, i'm going to the October Toronto Tournament.

mr brown

i think i asked at an event about spawn MF on reserve and was told not playable on reserve unless card states may play on reserve. i like idea of playing cards to beef up R so they come into battle ready.

AO user

the Queen MF let's her play power cards does that mean it changes her grid allowing TWs too or just the power cards?

Jack